TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Tomorrow is going to be our school Annual Sports Day.
School will be dismissing at 1120.
All participators are to report at the stadium at 1345.

Yeah I'm one of them.
All the best to JERMAINE PHUA(((:
I'll be running for 100m & 4x100m relay.
All the runners for 100m seems to be so strong.
Anyway,no matter what,I'm still going to try my very best.
I hope this year 4x100m relay 1st prize will go to us again.

GO SAGGITARIUS!!!
ALL GLORY TO SAGGITARIUS <3

Oh ya,I'm so happy because we need not hand in
our Geography project(9 mindmaps) this fri.
It will only be due on 11th April.
I'm already left with 2/3 of it.
JIAYOU!!!


Endurance & Perserverance
17:46

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*