TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Friday, April 18, 2008
NIXX,WELCOME BACK!
MISSES YOU SO MUCH!!!

There are so many things in me right now
that are waiting for me to be blogged.
It's not possible for me to list down every single thing
as I cannnot remember everything as well.

Let's just talk about today...
WHITLEY 41th SPEECH DAY CEREMONY (:
Oh ya,the MC for the night was none other than
my sweet & beautiful dearest;GERMAINE ONG!

School was dismissed at 1120 but
we just went off at 1050 as it was our break time.
I went to take the POA test in the staffs' room.
Let's hope I will be able to achieve good grades for this class test.(Fingers crossed)

I went home after taking the test and it was still pretty early.
Online all the way till 1615.
Oh my god,my 4hr were gone just like that.
Now,I'm once again sitting infront of this lappy.(Guilty)
Got to study and absorb as much as I could this weekends.

Met Cass at the bus stop which is just opposite the Prime supermarket.
Walked to the Prime to get some tibits for us to munch during the ceremony.
Throughout the ceremony,we were so hungry that we kept all munching away.
The whole ceremony ended close to 2000.

Cass and I headed down to Amk Hub to have our dinner.
Went food Junction to have our dinner.
It was so crowded the moment we reached
there that we can barely spot any empty seats.
Cass was feeling so frustrated.
A hungry person is a angry person.

After rounds and rounds of impatient walks,we finally found a place.
Cass could not take it anymore,therefore I asked her to go get her food first.
After that,my sis came and join us for dinner.

Cass & my sis accompanied me to shop aound Amk Hub for Nixx's birthday present.
Didn't know what to get for her,as a results,we kept pacing up and down the same level.
Cass & my sis went to get Mcflurry.
HUGS and we seperated our ways.
Love you Cass!!!

MC for the night (=

Our dinner

Oh yes yes yes...
Forgotten to mention that I had just received my phone yesterday.
One month had already passed and it's like "Oh finally".
I was so priveledge to have the Nokia Care to make a delivery to my house.
They even extend my warranty period for another 6mths.
Of course I will pray that nothing will happen after this repairs.
Yipee! I love my phone (=

23:30

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*