Guys,time for some updates...
3 down... So far,both the language paper, SS paper and Add-Maths paper 1 are over but there's more to go. Sigh^^
Language papers and SS paper were still manageable,but not for Add-Maths paper 1... Some questions were too easy to the extreme and some were too difficult to the extreme.
There's so much questions that were related to Trigo. To my surprise,there was only 1 question on Differentiation. Thank God! But I didn't know how to solve it. Just hope that there will not be so many questions on differentiation in paper 2. I dislike Trigo and Differentiation the most... ~God help me!!!
Just hope that i will not flung any of the subjects. I am expecting to pass at least 6 out of 7 subjects. if I'm able to do it,I will be more than happy enough. The last paper will be on next thurday. Hope everything will go on smoothly (: Do remember to keep me in your prayer. *LOVE*
.jpg) .jpg)
My poor lollipop has shattered into pieces ):.jpg)  
|
|

JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made,
thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.
♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
|