TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Tuesday, April 15, 2008
First thing first,I'm so blessed
to have Germaine as one of my dearest friends.
I tell you she's extremely someone that everyone wants to hang around with.

I'm just going to show you what
she had just posted on her blog recently.

"flames to dust, lovers to friends, why do all good things come to an endYES YES!
this week wasnt really much of an enjoyment... EXCEPT FOR CELL! :D
im sooo looking forward to every friday :)
i really cant thank jermaine enough. like. really :)
im really blessed to have her as a friend :) hahaha lalalalalala~"
(Nothing has been amended - ©GERMAINE ONG!!!)

Thanks N246 for being so friendly towards Germaine ya(:
~HUGGSSSSS~

Alright time for you guys to peek at some pictures.
~ENJOY YA(((:

我的爱美的妹妹

With the Shepherd; I will not lost my way so easily(:

Angel & Jermaine(Sisters)

Seafood platter for 2 being shared among YL mummy,my sis & I but we still can't finish it.

Last picture for the day (((:

Alright after seeing all these pictures
that I had taken, I think I really need some sleep.
My dark rings are so heavy. OH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
I DON'T WANT!!! PLEASE!

I'm currently so worried for someone - BELINDA LEE
Not sure if you will have the chance to drop by here,
But anyway,I just wanna said "Do take extra care of yourself ya(:"
Rest Well (=
Will keep you in prayer!
catch up with you again<333

*4-5hrs of self studying/revision every day...

15:07

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*