Days go by... Mid-Year Examinations is drawing closer then followed by O'level. It's just so scary... Alright,exactly 2 more weeks to our first paper(English). Time seems to really flies these days...
There's so much work to be done. Every single day,loads of work just pile up just like that. Everyday we are being trapped by all these works. There's surely some work to be done each day.
I'm killing thousands of brain cells every single days. My brain is going to blast off soon. How am I going to survive on?
*God,give me the strength to carry on. When I'm weak,you make me strong. I'm going to run this race with endurance.
I do not want to feel regret in the end...
|
|

JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made,
thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.
♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
|