TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Monday, April 7, 2008
5th April

Firstly,I would like to take this opportunity to thank God
because Germaine came for service today.
This was what she said:

"I LOVE TODAY:)
omg:) i miss church alott!
I wanna come next week:B
(originally copyrighted).

Praise The Lord!
She is just so excited about it and she even
told me that she wants to join us for our cellgroup meeting.
Germaine,I really believed that you can find back your first love.
This is the right place for you to be in ya(((:

Alright back to the service...
Pastor Tan really preached a very good sermon
that strikes me so hard.
When we attempt a thing the first try,

we must always have the excellence in us,
hit it at the first strike.
Adopt a different thinking for right thinking leads
to the right behaviour and matters.
So I'm gonna work hard and excel in my studies.

What's EXCELLENCE?


  1. To be superior in QUALITY.
  2. To be greater in QUANTITY.
  3. TRANSCEND your job description.
  4. OUTDO yourself each time.
I guess the there's a part that left a great impact for most
of us was the part where Pastor Tan talked abt the article research in US
that sleeping 4 hours or less and 8 hours of more will leads to a higher death rate.
I think I'll live a pretty long life then,hehe!

Anyway the article kind of concludes that
it doesn't contribute to your health if u sleep beyond 6.5 hours.
Therefore,you can wake up earlier than usual to maximise the time you spend on earth.

So,stop being like a typical Singaporean
and said that you need at least 8 hours of sleep every day.
Whoops! Folks,are you feeling guilty right now?

Jo & me :D

Angel & Peggie

Jo>Yeling mummy>Jermaine(me)

Me>Yeling mummy>Shijia

Us Again =P

母女(((:

Jo,what are you looking at?

Angel & Grayson(=

6th April

Some time ago,
Evelyn wrote down 7 weird/random facts of herself in her blog.
I was then asked by her to pen down mine.
So here you go...


  1. I guess I'm becoming rounder & rounder,I had just gained 2Kg.
    Oh mine,I want to lose 5Kg.
  2. I always have this desire deep down inside my heart to sing for God,
    to master my dance and drums skills.
  3. At times,I can be pretty stubborn and lose my anger easily at home.
  4. Mathematics has always been my favourite subject.
  5. I love skipping but I don't know why there's no signs of me growing taller.
    It must have been I shot up too fast when I was in primary school.
    (I'm already 1.45 when I was in primary 4 and now,I'm like only 1.50-1.52m.)
  6. I'm a very emotional & sensitive girl!
  7. SUNHO & BELINDA LEE are always an example to me.
    [Eg. characters,attitudes...etc]

I hope all these do not shocked you but most of all,
you enjoyed reading them ya. :D
Gambate!!!

7th April

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO SIMON NG WEI HAO.!!!
Hope you have a enjoyable celebration
because this is your very special day ya.
And of course,
remember to study hard ya(:
*TAKE CARE*

17:33

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*