31st March
It's monday once again. Back to school... Reach school on time today. Thank God i was not late or have to attend DC again.
Was feeling alright today when I went to school. But during PE lesson,after running 3 rounds around the court in the hall for our warm-ups,2 times of shuttle run and doing 30 sit-ups,I went and played badminton with Val & Cass. After playing for not more than 5mins, a sudden pain in my stomach just strucked me. It was really painful.
I asked Cass to accompay me to the washroom. As I began to walk out of the hall to our class which is just a distance away, I suddenly felt so dizzy and I could feel that my ears and throat were all closed up. It was like a moment of me being mute and deaf.
I felt so uncomfortable and almost fainted. Cass asked me to rest in class but I was in such a great pain that was so uncontrollable that I just started crying and yelling. Cass went to called for Val and Val went around finding for Ms Chan but she just couldn't find her.
Val called for the help of Gail,Sam & Stacey as well. They decided to send me to the sick-bay. I was in such a great pain that I was not even able to hold myself up. Gail piggy back me all the way to the General Office where the sick-bay is.
Rested there and the Principal asked the admin lady to give me a cup of milo with wheats. Principal said monday is always a sick day. Students are all falling sick in school on monday.
Daddy came to pick me up at around 1000 plus. came home and rested for the whole day. Thanks Daddy (=
Anyway,like to thank CASSANDRA,VALERIE,GAIL SOH,SAMANTHA & STACEY for sending me to the sick bay. They were so worried for me. Hope that I did not scare them away as they were saying that my face was so pale. *LOVE YOU GUYS* *GAIL SOH,you're a superwoman. Will treat you guys to some chocolates when I'm back in school alright? ~HUGGSSSSSSSSS ((((:
1st April
Happy April Fools' Day. I'm sure most of you had a fun time fooling your dearest teachers & friends but not for me.
I stayed at home the whole day today,did not go to school as well. I think I will be back in school tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you guys. Guess gotta rush my work again. There are still 6 more mindmaps waiting for me to be completed.
I shall end here. It's time for me to pen off. Bye guys (((:
|
|

JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made,
thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.
♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
|