TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Sunday, April 27, 2008
23rd April

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO OUR DEAREST NIXX!
Wishing all the best in whatever you do ya(:
Gotta study very hard when you're back in Aussie alright?
Time really flies and you are going back le.
Hope you had an fun time back here.
Looking forward to seeing you back once again.
Hope you like the present and thanks for the cute pen as well.
*TAKE CARE*


25th April

No CGM today.
Thus,We had pot-luck at Bingren's house.
Everyone was to prepare their own handmade dish.
I can said we really had a fruitful time together.

The most important thing
is of course BINGREN'S BIRHTDAY.
Celebrated his birthday as well.
Some made personal cards and some bought a gift for him.
He was of course loaded with loads of cards and gifts.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BINGREN!!!
The best leader around...
Hope you had an enjoyable and fruitful time together with us.
Continue to grow from glory to glory ya(:
Thanks for always being there to encourage us :D
*LOVE*

Nice ice-cream cake baked by our dearest Van...Thorn among the roses (:

OMG!!!

Oh ya,one last thing...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO JOANNE PEH!
It's time for me to wish you now.
Didn't forget your
wishes for me on my birthday.
So now,it's my turn(:
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
THE SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL GIRL!
加油 in everything you do ya(:
*With Lots Of Love*

26th April

Pastor Kong preached on the
5 purposes of speaking in tongues.
I wanna be like Jabez; A men of prayer!
God,help me in the walk with You.
I want to grow to another level.
I do not want to be always stagnant there.


After service,Weishan drove
Yeling,Jo,Angel & I to Marina Square.
Thanks Weishan!

We went to the Foodcourt to have our dinner.
We shared with each other some of our personal stuffs.
*SECRETS*

The most hilarious one was from Yeling mummy.
We just can't stop laughing at it after hearing it.
She was feeling a little embarrassed after that.
Train-ed back home after that.

PS...


14:30

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*