12th April
Finally,so glad to have Pastor Kong back with us. Thank God for the word. Indeed,this is really a word in season for me.
When Pastor Kong was preaching, I really felt that this word was really speaking right into my heart. As I was taking down the notes, I began to reflect on my daily walk with God.
I need to be true to myself! I need to go back to the basics. Back to those days when serving & loving God is the motivation and joy of living every single day. Back to those days that I will pray & pray & pray and never get tired of it. Back to those days when reading the bible and completing it by the end of each year. Back to my first love,God Himself.
I would say the last few months,unknowingly I went back into my COMFORT ZONE. When everything is just so easy and relaxing. Doing everything that I will not be weary of.
I think or rather, should be the time for me to run after Him with that passion once again. I need to start falling in love with Him once again. I need to get what I have lost(His Presence) back into my life again!
I want to be more & more like you every single day. I want to say I love you more today than the previous day. God,help me! You are always faithful to me even in times when I was faithless. When I'm weak,you made me strong!!!
 I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU AND MY HEART WILL FOLLOW WHOLLY AFTER YOU!
Alright,our cellgroup had such a wonderful time of fellowship at Fish & Co(T2) after service. I'm was so glad that Yeling(mummy) was able to join us for the dinner. I truly enjoyed myself today! (((:
     Oh no! Candid,Gosh!!!
Will update you guys with more pictures =D
13th April
PERSERVERANCE
“You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised” (Hebrews 10:36).
So what are you believing God for today? Promotion? Health? Stronger relationships? Deliverance? God has promised all these things to you in His Word because it is His heart for you to live in blessing and wholeness all the days of your life.
When you do the will of God by obeying His Word and precepts, it opens the door for His promises to be fulfilled in your life. You may be doing all the right things today—don’t give up!
- Perseverance will carry you to the promise.
- Perseverance means that you are focused and believing in what God says about your situation. It’s looking away from distractions and any negative,defeating thoughts.
- Perseverance looks away from discouragement but looks to the Word of God.
- Perseverance has a voice, and it says things like,
“No weapon formed against me shall prosper,if God is for me,who can be against me! I am more than a conqueror through Jesus!”
Whatever you are believing for today,keep believing! Stand strong and fight the good fight of faith. Ask God to give you endurance perseverance and patience so that you can see His promises fulfilled in every area of your life! - Joel Osteen
14th April
Gail,Samantha,Stacey,Yan Rong,Livi & me went to the meeting room to have a mini-meeting with the Principal. The reason for that is just simply because of our O'level. We spent 1+hr there,as a result, we missed 3periods of SS(:
Ms Foong shared with us what she used to do before when she was a student. Talking about the things we should do and the things that we should not be doing. She was asking everyone how long do we take to study every day,most of us said 2hr. She started saying that it is insufficient to study for just 2hr a day. GUESS WHAT SHE SAID??? We need to study a minimum of 4-5hrs a day.
She told us that she used to study 5hr every single day and up to to date,she has not slept for more than 6hrs a day. Can you believe it? We were all in a grasp of shock to hear that.
We were asked to write down our grades then. She briefly went through them and asked us what can we do in order to achieve the grades that we want. When everything has ended,we were all so motivated to want to start doing the things that we should be doing - which is to study for at least 4-5hrs a day. ~God,give me the strength to do it.
This was my day in school. Nothing really happens in school today (:
byebyes<333
|