TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Saturday, March 15, 2008
Playful Jojo...


PASTOR PHIL PRINGLE...
He was so hilarious during the service.
I really admire him.

He's an anointed man of God.
He has lots of talents that make you go "Wow,wow,wow!!!".
TRUST ME!
He paints,he sings,he composes songs,he preaches...[The list go on.]

Service was filled with the tangible presence of God.
People were being healed of thier sicknesses.
Souls were being saved.
Congregation was being touched.
Thank God for such a mighty move of the Holy Spirit.

Something happened after the service.
No words can express how I feel.
Just don't wanna talk about this.
I'm just gonna seek God.
"I run to you!"

Leave me alone,will you?
23:44

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*