TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Tuesday, March 4, 2008
2nd March

Went to service today and the presence of God
was really tangible though we were in Hall 1.

F.I.R were here to perform for us.
Faye & Ah Qing really makes a sweet couple.
I love the song that they sang; 三个心愿.
Though I'm not their hard-core fan,
but I was really so high for them at that very moment.
[Pictures of them to be uploaded at a latter time]

I was so impacted by the their stories of how
God has changed their lives.
Praise The Lord!
Pastor preached a really good sermon on SERVANTHOOD.
Serving God & serving people (((:

Went back to the family chalet after service.
All my aunties & uncles were playing mahjong
while the kids were being entertained by Sandra 阿姨.

Minyi 哥哥 bought back his home-made
duck rice from his stall for everyone to taste.
I had ate it for quite a few times and all I can say is
it really very delicious.
You guys gotta try if you have the chance,haha!

Sharon姑婆 gave my sis & I a lift back home.
Reached home at around 2100.
I felt so restless!

4th March

Today I had a fun time in school.
I'm sure my class do had a fun time in school as well.
The reason being was that we had 6 periods of
free time as Mrs Lye & Alan Au Yong were not in school.
Yipee!

Today we had our class photo taking as well.
Wondering how will it turn out to be like..
I think my hair was in a mess.
OH NO!!!

Oh ya,I had decided to drop my Pure Literature.

So now,I'm left with 7 subjects.
Gotta do very well for these 7 subjects.
I BELIEVE I CAN DO IT!!!

Anyway,this is how we spent our time;
Taking pictures of ourselves and others secretly.


18:32

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*