TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Saturday, March 22, 2008
23rd March

Hi guys,I'm back!
Just cam back from my aunt's house.
By the way,I know I hasn't been blogging very often nowadays.
Seriously,I'm getting more and more lazy to blog.

I know some of the people out there
had been visiting my blog for the past few days.
I really do not know what to say.
I'm sorry if I had let you guys down.
But this is just me.

I'm sorry if I hasn't been replying your
smses or answering your call.
I was not in a very good mood for the past few days.

Anyway,thanks "mummy" for your smses.
I saw them and I really want to say a big "Thank You" to you.
I can really feel your care & concern that you have for me.
*HUGGSSSSSSSS*

PEGGIE JIE;
I did saw your msg.
Just want to take this chance to tell you
that you had not done anything
wrong that had let me down.
I know you are very worried about me.
Will msg you asap alright!
*LOVE YOU*

Will be going for Easter service in the morning.
Jo,you are such a good buddy.
Thanks for sacrificing your time to accompany me
for service ya (:
*I LOVE YOU*

Alright,I'm not feeling very well.
I'm having a very bad flu now.
I just hate to have flu so much.
But what to do,I have a sensitive nose.
Tissue box shall be my couple for the day.
I need some sleep now!!!

Can you leave me alone,please...
23:45

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*