TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Friday, February 1, 2008
Today,I felt quite relaxed in school.
Came home quite early and
Had a short nap before I went to cgm.


Had a good time of fellowship with everyone.
Had our reunion dinner & Lao Yu Sheng.
Celebrated Weishan's birthday as well.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WEISHAN(:
May your wish come true
that's to have thousands of wishes and that
999 wishes will come true.
Continue to grow in the Lord and with Van ya(((:

Van is just so sweet.
Made such a beautiful card for Weishan.
I'm sure she had spent days making it.

Here are some pictures that we took:

Card from the cg made by Fookai

The Black Gang

The Pink Gang

Best Mates

23:37

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*