Today is the eve of Chinese New Year. My sis & I went town t meet Jo & Peg. Went t see what can we still get for our new year.
Went Wisma,Taka then headed down t Far East. Saw Hong Hui Fang with her daughter & someone else too.
Wanted to go MArina Square after that cos my sis & Jo wanna get the puma spirit shopper bag for my birthday :D
Sob sob sob. By the time we finished getting our stuffs at Orchard,it was already too late(1730).
Never mind,they will be getting the bag for me on sat,on the day of my birthday. Took train with Peg then we alighted at Amk.
Went t my grandparents' house for family reunion dinner. I'm happy & sad at the same time today.
Firstly,sad was because I was missing the presence of my dearest aunt.
But anyway,let's be positive! Happy was because I bought 2 tops & a belt today. Just simply love the checked top so much. Peggie wanted t get too. But I got it,hahs!
.jpg)
This year can't get "ang pao" from my mum's & daddy's family. But 公公 & daddy still blessed us with $,just that it was without the "ang pao".
God bro came to find us. Blessed me with $150 t get the Adidas shoes . that I want & another $50 for my sis & I t get the things that we want.
I'm quite happy today. Thank God for all the blessings(((:
|
|

JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made,
thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.
♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
|