TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hihi,
I'm back!

Had just finished all my papers for my common test.
These 3 days(18th-20th) had really been a stressful
days for me.
Imagine yourself having 3 different
subjects a day which is equivalent to 3 papers.
Except for today,we only had 2 papers but it was very
stressful as well.

Alright let's talk about the papers.
Really sad to say that Add-Maths,Chemistry were the killing subjects.
I hate Chemistry with all those chemical equations & all sort of things.
For add-math...
Ms Wang set the paper but I thought that Ms Tan would set the paper.

For POA,I had forgotten everything
that I had learnt while I was doing the paper.
GOSH!!!
The worse thing was that I did not have
enough time to finish my E-maths paper.

I'm died this time!
Gonna try extra harder the next time...
It's time to relax a little while or
my head is going to blast off soon.

Went PS after my papers with my sis.
Wanted to get a bag but nothing caught my eyes but I bought

an Elmo pouch for myself.
Left for Bishan Stadium after that as we will be having our training.

My Naughty meimei


But in the end,Eddie Yong was on MC.
So training was cancelled. I was so happy,
although we had wasted our time to travel down.

Went J8 with my sis & Jo.
We were shopping around to get
something for Mubang's birthday.
Finally we saw this top and we are sure that Mubang will look nice on it.

HOME SWEET HOME!!!
~SMILE~ (((:
19:04

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*