25th Feb
 .jpg) .jpg) .jpg) .jpg)
26th Feb
I had an exciting day today. I wanted to send my phone for repair at Suntec Nokia Care Centre. In the end,I did not. Decided to send it for repair next week.
My sis & I went to have KFC for our lunch at Suntec. [I felt so guilty,it's so oily!] After that,we walked around Suntec and Marina Square to do some shopping. Had a really exciting time at the Toys "R" Us.
We took lots of pictures with Elmo & Cookies Monster.
.jpg) -001.jpg) .jpg) .jpg)
By the time we finished our shopping, It was already 1700,so we decided to take a bus home. Waited for 162M at the bus-stop outside Suntec Convention Centre. We waited and waited and waited,but the bus was still not here. I went to the board to check and realised that it will only start at 1930. [I find it rather stupid. My sis said there was 162M at this hour]
Anyway,we decided to take 133 to Amk hub and then take 269 from there back home. I was really very tired till I felt soundly asleep on the bus.
3 more stops away from amk hub,I received a msg from Peg jie asking whether do we want to meet her for dinner at Amk hub. So We decided to meet her since we had just arrived and had not have our dinner yet. Went to Ah Mei Cafe at Amk Hub 3rd level to have our dinner.
Headed back home after that. I was feeling so exhausted. I needed some sleep badly!
27th Feb
Cass,my sis & I did something really stupid today. Once I thought of this incident,I would think of that person and feel so angry.
Because of this stupid act,we had to go for something that is real boring for 5 days. Because of this incident,peg jie kept laughing at me. [No Offence Please!]
.jpg) Oh ya,I got back most of my papers. All I can said is bad,bad,bad!!! Don't ask me of my results,please! I really don't wanna talk about it.
I shall end here((:
28th Feb
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,XIAN WEE(((: Hope you had a fruitful day celebrating your very special day with Oof and your loved ones as well. Once again,Happy Birthdady!
|