TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Sunday, January 13, 2008
Woke up at 1300 plus today...
I'm really very tired!!!

Went to prepare as I was going down to my father's place to have my lunch.
[MEE HOON KUAY with my favourite sliced fish]
Was slacking here & there,in the end left house at around 1500.
SUPER DUPER HUNGRY;Stomach started to groan...

Reached there at around 1600 & had my lunch immediately.
After that,my sis & I were supposed to meet Weishan at Marina Square to study,
BUT...
Weishan flew our kites.
So left my sis & I only ))):

Before we went studying,we saw Puma store was having sales so decided to take a look.
Saw this white Puma Spirit shopper bag & I love it a lot.

It's only $34.50(50%)
But I want a Black one,not sure whether do they have it cos never see it around before.
My birthday is on the 3rd day of CNY(: ~

STUDY TIME!!!
Wanted to study at Starsbuck but it was a little too crowded,so we went to Mac.
Study till around 2200.
Then walked to the bus stop at Esplanade to take 162.
My sis & I were so tired till we fell asleep in the bus.
Reached home at around 1100.

Washed up...
WONDERLAND :DDD
22:30

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*