The week is coming to an end again...
Today,school dismissal is at 1240,one of the earliest day(: Went to NYP open-house because it's just a few min walk to my house. There's some going to NYP and the rest to SP. Clarice & Sarah went to NYP too[so happy] It has been such a long time ever since we hang out together.
We were laughing our way at the open-house. We sneaked away at around 1500 and it was drizzling... Clarice decided to be "好人" and asked her chauffeur to drop me off at my house nearby bus-stop and Sarah at Bishan staton.
~Thanks Clarice~
On the way home,it started to pour so heavily. Went home to bath and met Shindy at Orchard to get Nixx's present. Both Shindy & I got a top for Nixx... [hope she will like it:D]
Decided to walk to Heeren but it was raining cats & dogs when we arrived at Paragon. Stucked at Paragon,thus decided to shop at Paragon instead. Went off at around 1850 for cgm.
Cgm started late today because Br was taking another cg before he rushed back home for our cgm. Have a great time of games before cgm started. Forfeit was to share one of our goals for this year 2008. Cgm ended at around 2230[firstv time ending so late!]
Went to Amk mac with my sis to have our dinner/supper after fellowshipping a while with Peggie & the rest at the coffeshop near Br's house.
My favourite Ice-cream at Mac(((: I DISLIKE CATS FOR ALL MY LIFE!!! When I was walking home from my house
under-block,I saw this cat. Out of a sudden,it ran towards my sis & I. We were so afraid & shocked at the moment and didn't know what to do. We tried to walk the other way,but this cat just kept following us. It was running about & towards us. It's just so scary!
There's a part when the cat suddenly dashed towards me and almost jumped unto me. I shouted out and almost cried out. I hate Cats even more from this day on. ~ROARS~
|
|

JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made,
thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.
♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
|