Wake up in the morning having a very bad flu. Sigh!!! Just hated having flu,it's just so annoying.
Had 4 periods of Physics lesson and it was after recess. Went to the Science lab. I was kinda tired,plus the hot weather and my nose was feeling so heaty.
Damien Yeo showed us an examples of DNA. Showed us a combination of Ms Tan's eyes, Mrs Cher's mouth,Mr Koh's nose, Mr Subra's mustzche & finally Mr Kor's eye brows.
The picture turned up to be a monster. Immediately I thought of Mr Koh Choon Lin's monster song that he loves to sing so much.
Did a experiment on Current. It was about time to go. Went to keep the apparatus. When I walked back to my seat,I passed by Damien Yeo.
GUESS WHAT???
He was whispering to himself and he was liked so saying "CB"... I was so shocked and was thinking is he crazy...
Told Val and Val burst into laughter. Went back to class for Maths lesson. Followed by assembly for only the girls.
Wondering what is the speaker going to talk about??? We were like saying that it's gonna be on the topic of sex... BUT NO NO...
Ms Low was the speaker. Was talking of our new uniforms. Like "Who thinks that the new shirts & skirts are translucent those type of stuffs, the minimum requirement of our skirt length. PLEASE for goodness sake,the P was wearing a dress that is above knee-length today & we are not allow to wear coloured bras & sport bras.
Went to the canteen to finished my compre test before I had my lunch. Saw Ms Tan when I was on my way o the staffs' room. She asked me whether want to have lunch with her outside the school then I promised her. Went to the coffeshop that's just outside our school.
Ate prawns noodle soup. Not going to have my dinner already... I'm getting rounder. Oh my Gosh!!!
ONE OF MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS:
To have a balanced-diet and to have abs. Going to head to the gym at least once or twice a week(((: I need some MOTIVATION!!!
|
|

JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made,
thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.
♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
|