TuneList - Make your site Live
Specially Dedicated to Dearest Sun(: @ Saturday, January 5, 2008
Sun has been so busy with all her practices &
preparation for her concert tour with Wyclef.
The last entry that she posted on her blog was on Christmas Day.
Today,I went to check out if there's any new updates.

True enough,there was a new entry but

I'm not too sure whether to say was it a good or bad one.
This is her entry title:

"KEEP ME IN YOUR THOUGHTS"

Go take a look at www.wretch.cc/blog/HELLOSUN.
As I was reading,I began to get a little panic & worried for Sun.
Sun has been feeling sick for the past one week.
She's down with a fever and it had been quite sometimes
but the fever just don't wanna leave her.
Despite feeling unwell,she continues with all her singing & dancing.
Sun,I will keep you in prayer and you gotta take good care of your health alright?
Gotta drink lot of water and take your meals regularly....
I'm sure everything will turn up well at every concert ya(((:
GET WELL SOON!!!
~God Bless you~
SUN I'M PROUD OF YOU!!!

SUN 加油哦!你一定能做到的!

虽然我不能到现场,要记得我还是会在你身旁默默地支持你!

永远爱你 SUN :D
16:45

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*