TuneList - Make your site Live
Suffering... @ Saturday, December 29, 2007
Now is the time when I supposed to be in church already.
But here I am,at home blogging...
My stomach causes me to suffer from such a great pain.
"God,take away the pain please!"

[My Jehovah Rapha]

I will be staying at home the whole day.
Think gotta watch Live service later.

Feeling so weird to be at home on a weekend.
But no choice,what can I do.

No one is at home to accompany me): [sian]
Waiting for my sister to get home after service.

I'm so hungry[Roarrr]
waiting for my sister to come home and get dinner for me.
Around 4 more hours to go...
15:56

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*