TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Sunday, December 23, 2007
Stayed up the whole night
because I was not able to sleep.
Prepared myself to go for service at around 0700.

Service was at 1000 today.
After service,our cg went to Tampines

to have our lunch.
There I am,so sleepy like a log

till I have no appetite to eat anything.

Following next,
Bingren,Fookai & Peggie went City Hall

to get their Christmas Presents...
Jo,Jodi,Tamlyn & Shijia went home.
Zhai went to meet his friends at Yishun

while my sis & I went town once again...

We have been going to town this past few days in a row...
We went to Mango & Heeren to get our Christmas presents...
I'm was so tired,reach home at around 2100 plus

and I was so tired tilll I fell asleep on the floor immediately.

Slept for a while & woke up to take a bathe.
Hais...
Might be going to town with Jo,Shijia tomorrow again...
Have not get mubang's presents & many others.

Looking forward to Christmas:)
2 more day of counting down...
A season of giving[:
23:30

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*