TuneList - Make your site Live
Highlight of the night[Stars Awards] @ Friday, December 28, 2007
Before the event get started;


C'mon ladies; Smile :D

Here are the awards to be won:


-Friendly
-Good Attitude= Just Do It
-Dares to Dream
-Meteor Shower= Evangelist
-Leap of Faith
-Light stick of the year
-Topdog

Let's get the drums rolling rolling rolling~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the awards for tonight!

The Red Carpets

Our MCs for tonight! Mr Cool & Ms Sunshine...

Downright neighbourly award(Friendly) goes to Peggie.

Just Do It award goes to Jun Quan.

Meteor shower awards goes to Haitang[me]


Light stick of the year goes to Weishan

Topdog award goes to Foo Kai

Leap Of Faith award goes to Ryan...

I want to say a big "Thank You" to N246 for voting for me.
I will never let you guys down and most importantly I will not let God down.
"The harvest is plentiful but the labourers are few".

*WINNING THE LOST AT ANY COST*

16:00

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*