TuneList - Make your site Live
I'm back! @ Sunday, November 11, 2007
Just came back from China yesterday.
OH NO! It's so humid back here.

GUESS WHAT???

It's about 5-13degrees celsius over there.
It's freezing cold over there though
the sun is as warmth as in Singapore.

It was real fun.
We went for lots of SHOPPING; so happy:DDD
Besides Shopping,I have learnt a lot of stuffs over there as well.

Have a deep impression of the history of Confucius.
I'm was just so interested in his history when I was there &
I even finished a book on him.

I had made many new friends in China when we went
to the school & attended their lesson.
To my amaze,we tried their exams paper as well.
The papers are so different in the sense that the way
they phrase the questions & the questions were
so challenging except for their english paper.

Went to their amusement park like the
one we have it here;Escape Themepark.
Their's was really exciting.
They have the Ferris Wheel & believe it a not,
it was only S$2
Yeah enjoy the scenery when I was up there in the ferris wheel.
We took it before the one in Singapore is ready. YEAH!!!

By the way,the kids there are so cuteeeeee :P
Oh ya,we went to Karoke Lounge on the
last night & everyone was like so high(=
VP & the 3 teachers treat us to it.
It's super cheap compared to Singapore's.
We form a family over there and Ms Tan is our 母榜
Here are some of the pictures that I have took:


Salute!

棒棒家庭

The Kids over there;so cute!


母棒不见了):
KTV Time!

The plane that we were in when on the way there to Guangzhou

Val & me(:



The Ferris Wheel

Germaine & Jermaine:P


Shadow of the Ferris Wheel was being captured when we were at the peak of it.

Top view of the roller coaster.

Bumper cars

Captured this when we were in the cable car.

The Beijing Olympics Mascot medal(((:

23:18

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*